PBOA 7th Annual Meeting and Conference
REGISTER TODAY! Our 7th annual meeting will be held IN PERSON on October 5-6, 2023 at the Bethesda North Marriott in Rockville, MD!
Open exclusively to PBOA-member companies!
Our 2022 event built on the success of our annual CMO/CDMO industry meeting, giving our member companies the insider’s view on the regulatory, legislative and market trends driving our sector! Bringing our members together again will create more opportunities for networking and conversation, with conference topics that include:
- FDA Keynote: Drug Shortages, Supply Chains, & CDMOs
- FDA Keynote: Inspectional Update
- FDA Keynote: GMP Trends
- Pharma Pressures and Implications for CDMOs
- FDA’s Quality Management Maturity Pilot Program: Lessons Learned
- Recovering from Long COVID: The CDMO Landscape as it Returns to “Normal”
- Inspection Trends and Sponsor Scoring Models for CDMOs – Redica Analysis
- Data Integrity: Past Trends and Future Risks
- Application of AI in the Pharma Industry
- CDMO Workforce on the Precipice
- Large Molecule Outsourcing: Growth in Demand for Bioprocessing Services Continues
- How to Empower and Operationalize CDMOs using AI
- Legislative Outlook
- The State of the PBOA
These and other issues will be addressed by leading industry experts and policy organizations with unique insights and impacts on the CMO/CDMO industry, including FDA speakers.
The 2023 edition of PBOA‘s annual conference is geared toward executive, quality, regulatory and operations personnel, and will include a networking reception and dinner on the night of October 5th! (There will also be a virtual option for members who can’t attend in person.)
Your company must be a PBOA member for you to attend our exclusive conference.
Not a PBOA member? For membership information, contact Gil Roth at email@example.com or +1-201-788-7994