PBOA 4th Annual Meeting and Conference
REGISTER TODAY! Our 4th annual meeting will be held virtually from December 7 to December 16, 2020
This year’s event is FREE, and it’s exclusively for PBOA-member companies!
At PBOA’s 3rd Annual Meeting and Conference in 2019, we continued to build on the success of our event, giving our member companies the insider’s view on the regulatory, legislative and market trends driving the biopharmaceutical CMO/CDMO industry! This year, conference topics include:
- FDA’s Virtual Inspections & Records Requests During the Pandemic (and After?)
- Virtual Client Audits PBOA Member panel
- CDMO Industry Outlook Panel – M&A and Investment Trends for CDMOs & Pharma Services
- The State of the Biopharma Manufacturing Sector
- FDA’s Quality Management Maturity Initiative
- Post-Approval Changes and One Quality Voice
- Accelerating the Transition from Paper to Digital in High Volume Manufacturing
- State and Local Distribution Requirements
- Funding Projects with the U.S. International Development Finance Corp. (DFC)
- Developing Annex 1 – European GMPs for Sterile Products
- The State of the PBOA and the Rollout of our Strategic Plan
These and other issues will be addressed by leading industry experts and policy organizations with unique insights and impacts on the CMO/CDMO industry, including FDA speakers (invited), GreenLeaf Health BioPlan Associates, L.E.K. Consulting, Five Rivers Rx, MasterControl, DFC, Jefferies LLC, and more.
The 2020 virtual edition of our annual conference is geared toward executive, quality, regulatory and operations personnel.
Your company must be a PBOA member for you to attend our exclusive conference.
Not a PBOA member? For membership information, contact Gil Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-201-788-7994
This year’s conference is sponsored by MasterControl and Waters Corp.