PBOA 3rd Annual Meeting and Conference
REGISTER TODAY! Our 3rd annual meeting will be held October 15th & 16th at the Bethesda North Marriott in Bethesda, MD
Open exclusively to PBOA-member companies!
At PBOA’s 2nd Annual Meeting and Conference in 2018, we built on the success of our inaugural event, giving our members the insider’s view on the regulatory, legislative and market trends driving the biopharmaceutical CMO/CDMO industry! This year, conference topics include:
- How will CDMOs be impacted by government focus on drug pricing and importation?
- What opportunities and challenges are CDMOs facing from pharma and healthcare end-user trends?
- What are the biggest M&A and Investment trends for CDMOs & Pharma Services?
- How will gene and cell therapies affect the CDMO sector?
- How will FDA’s focus on data integrity change the game for CDMOs?
- How can CDMOs mitigate business and legal risks?
- What are FDA’s next steps in its Quality Metrics initiative?
- How can AI and Big Data impact facility operations?
- How will FDA’s mutual recognition of inspections with MRA change global inspection practices?
- How can CDMOs work with downstream partners on DSCSA/serialization compliance?
- How can CDMOs bridge manufacturing & quality in a paperless environment?
- Plus: the latest legislative and regulatory updates from PBOA and our advocacy firm, a panel of our Quality Technical Group members, an agenda-setting session for 2020 and a tribute to industry expert and PBOA advisor Jim Miller!
These and other issues will be addressed by leading industry experts and policy organizations with unique insights and impacts on the CMO/CDMO industry including FDA speakers, BioPlan Associates, BGR Government Affairs, LEK Consulting, Skyland Analytics, MasterControl, PDSA, McKinsey and more.
The 2019 edition of our annual conference is geared toward executive, quality, regulatory and operations personnel and will include a networking reception and dinner on the night of October 15th!
Your company must be a PBOA member for you to attend our exclusive conference.
Not a PBOA member? For membership information, contact Gil Roth at email@example.com or +1-201-788-7994