PBOA 6th Annual Meeting and Conference
REGISTER TODAY! Our 6th annual meeting will be held IN PERSON on October 11-12 at the Bethesda North Marriott in Rockville, MD!
Open exclusively to PBOA-member companies!
After two years of virtual-only meetings, PBOA is returning to an in-person event for 2022 (with a virtual leadup!). Our 2020-21 events built on the success of our annual CMO/CDMO industry meeting, giving our member companies the insider’s view on the regulatory, legislative and market trends driving our sector! Bringing our members together again will create more opportunities for networking and conversation, with conference topics that include:
- FDA Keynote: Inspection Update
- FDA Keynote: Quality Metrics/Quality Management Maturity Update
- The State of the Biopharma Manufacturing Sector
- Nitrosamines Update
- CDMO Industry Outlook
- ESG Issues & CDMOs
- Phase-Appropriate Quality Systems
- ASPR: The Role of Fill/Finish in Pandemic Response
- The Changing Nature of Client Audits
- Is Your Workforce A Competitive Advantage?
- Driving Data Integrity for Quality Through the Cloud
- Global Trade Issues & CDMO Supply Chains
- Legislative Advocacy & The Midterms
- U.S. State and Local Distribution Regulations Update
- The New Frontier of Sales & Marketing and Business Development
- The State of the PBOA
These and other issues will be addressed by leading industry experts and policy organizations with unique insights and impacts on the CMO/CDMO industry, including FDA speakers.
The 2022 edition of PBOA‘s annual conference is geared toward executive, quality, regulatory and operations personnel, and will include a networking reception and dinner on the night of October 11th!
Your company must be a PBOA member for you to attend our exclusive conference.
Not a PBOA member? For membership information, contact Gil Roth at email@example.com or +1-201-788-7994