INTERPHEX, the premier pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical event dedicated to innovation, technology and knowledge, and sponsored by the Parenteral Drug Association (PDA), has announced the launch of INTERPHEX Exhibitor Awards for 2015. The INTERPHEX Exhibitor Awards program recognizes cutting-edge technology and value-added solutions that enable biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing companies achieve business and production goals and objectives.
“With our media sponsor, Pharmaceutical Processing, we are pleased to announce the launch of this exciting new program, INTERPHEX Exhibitor Awards,” said Ed Several, Senior Vice President and General Manager, INTERPHEX. “Winners will be recognized and awarded for showcasing innovative technologies and/or new strategies and services that have significantly contributed to the industry. To win an INTERPHEX Exhibitor Award, the exhibit/booth must excel in each criterion, rise above fellow exhibitors and competitors, and clearly reflect excellence in pharma and biopharma development and manufacturing.”
Mike Auerbach, Editor-in-Chief, Pharmaceutical Processing, added, “The INTERPHEX Exhibitor Award Judging Panel has a very difficult task selecting which exhibit is most deserving of an INTERPHEX Exhibitor Award. The competition will be judged by a highly esteemed group of pharma and biopharma industry experts chosen for their dedication to development and manufacturing excellence and depth of industry experience.“
Winning exhibitors will be announced at INTERPHEX 2015 in New York, on April 21, 2015. INTERPHEX will be held April 21 to 23 in New York. Submissions for the INTERPHEX Exhibitor Awards program will be accepted November 15, 2014 through February 15, 2015. For additional details and criteria, please visit www.interphex.com/For-Exhibitors/Exhibitor-Award-Program/.
The INTERPHEX Exhibitor Awards will be issued in the following categories:
- The Best in Show Award recognizes accomplishments and display in the use of knowledge, innovation, and state-of-the-art technologies to achieve extraordinary levels of quality, production goals and objectives; ultimately transforming critical and affordable life-enhancing ideas to finished drug products.
- The Judges may recognize the incredibly strong showing of knowledge, innovation, and state-of-the-art technologies on the INTERPHEX show floor by awarding an Honorable Mention Award.
- The Best in Green Technology recognizes an especially noteworthy green technology judged on the basis of substantive significance, innovation and sustainability.
- The Best New Product/Service Award is given to the exhibitor that encourages, develops and features the very best in new products or services showcasing knowledge, innovation, and state-of-the-art technologies leading to significant business, economic or manufacturing benefits for the pharma and biopharma industries.
- The Editor-in-Chief of Pharmaceutical Processing awards the Editor’s Choice Award, which is based upon his/her view of the best in exhibiting in Knowledge, Innovation and Technologies within the pharma and biopharma industries.
- The Judges recognize outstanding achievements in cutting-edge technologies with the Best Technologies Innovation Award.
INTERPHEX is an Affiliate Member of the Pharma & Biopharma Outsourcing Association and Pharmaceutical Processing is a Media Partner of the PBOA.